Healthy looking hair is a sign of good health. Hair is the second active tissue in human body. Hair tissue is not only affected by the blood and genetics but also by hormones and enzymes. A blood test shows the outer environment of the human body because it detects what is happening outside the cell and not inside the cell. The hair test gives a reading of what is being stored in human body. Here are five reasons you need to undergo hair follicle analysis.
- Vitamin Deficiency: Changes in hair texture and skin color can provide clues to the presence of vitamin deficiency.
- Inadequate Blood Circulation: Hair loss is caused or exacerbated by a deficient blood supply.
- Nutritional Deficiency: The hair acts as a storage receptacle and so, hair test for nutritional deficiencies can give a bigger picture of your health to nutritionists.
- Food Allergy: If you are unable to identify the food behind your food sensitivity, then hair testing can give you the exact information related to allergens.
- Chronic Health Problems: Hair test detects toxins and pathogens which are causing chronic health issues.
Prevention is better than cure. You can keep yourself safe from future health problems by undergoing hair follicle test.